What a Heart is Beating For

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Help!

HELLO! It has been way too long since I've posted anything. As if I actually have people that read my blog....ARE YOU OUT THERE??

Well, I am needing a little help from the bLoG world! I have a weekend all to myself and I have been dying to make this certain craft project...but....what I need are some great inspirational 1-2-3 line bible verses or quotes ( i prefer bible verses) that I can use...it will be painted/printed on something for my home!

If you have a verse that you cant seem to do without or that always encourages you please send my way. I have a few but I am looking for the perfect one! Just send me a comment on this post.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

(If it turns out good...and you like the product I may even make one for you!!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm just going to give you references, look them up and choose what you like. I could go on and on! (All of these are NIV).

Romans 12:1,2

2 Corinthians 3:18

Acts 20:24

Romans 15:13

Colossians 4:6 (in my kitchen)

I have parts of Acts 2:46,47 on my dining room wall: "They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts praising God."

Isaiah 55:12 (1st 2 lines in my entryway)

Psalm 5:3 -- would love to put in my bathroom for 1st thing in the morning! :-)

Psalm 4:8 -- wanted to put over my bed

Psalm 19:14 -- my constant prayer

Show pictures!

August 6, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home