What a Heart is Beating For

Monday, August 18, 2008

Blessed

Just wanted to say that I am truly blessed in life. Went home to Temple this weekend...don't get me wrong I'm really liking Dallas, but it never beats being home with friends and family. There's nothing like sleeping in my comfy feather bed, looking out my huge window at the mass of open sky and stars...and waking up to a wonderful day spent playing with dogs, horses, and enjoying the country life!

I'm blessed to be a part of a great church family at home, great preacher, and life long spiritual friends...it really makes me appreciate where I'm at in life today!

And...the attack starts.... haha sweet boy huh...??!??














And my favorite...he's laughing at me!!


Also, my sister and her husband just celebrated their one year anniversary! WOW how time flies by, so happy for them. I only pray that somewhere out there, God has been showing some young man His wisdom and love, and that the Lord would assure him that He has done the same in me...."A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must turn to Him to find her!"




Anyway, just had a great weekend with the family...Oh and I have a nephew...sorta...he's a furry four legged nephew...too cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home