Mr. Wright
A trip is in the works to go visit the Mets at Shea Stadium for the last year ever...and one of the best baseball players of our time....and the hottest, plus he's a pretty great guy so I've heard....I saw him in one of his first games at Minute Maid Park...For my 25th b-day (Sept 14) I am most likely planning a weekend trip (with my cousin)to fly to see the Mets beat the crap out of the Phillies! I've loved baseball for a while now, the sport is amazing, the athletes (those that do not get their strength from a bottle), the strategy, and the atmosphere is what is so exciting! If you ever wondered what my "perfect date" would be....blue jeans, tennis shoes, baseball cap, a cold drink and an amazing baseball game!....No seriously, that would sweep me off my feet!!
Ok, so yes I am a huge Astro's fan (how could you not when your dad's boss was Drayton McLane), but here's to the Babe Ruth's, the 7th inning stretch, the bloody sock...and of course Mr. Wright.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home